International Brokerage Event at WindEnergy Hamburg
28.-29. September 2022
The international brokerage event WindEnergyMatch 2022 offers companies and research institutions along the entire value chain of wind industry an additional uncomplicated platform to make valuable contacts and find out new aspects of international cooperation possibilities.
In 2022 the Enterprise Europe Network together with Hamburg Messe will again support all players of the branch in establishing new business contacts.
The fair and the brokerage event focus on the following categories:
- Onshore / Offshore
- Manufacturers of wind turbines
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Components / supplier
- Planning / project development
- Operation & maintenance
- Smart Energy / energy supply
- Finance & Insurance
- Power to X / power conversion / storage
- Information / communications technology
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
- Make contact to potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
- Discuss cooperation possibilities in meetings in an informal atmosphere
- Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
Register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All participants’ profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event. Browse the profiles online and book meetings with interesting organisations or companies. Download the "b2match" mobile app (Google or Apple Store) to get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone, be informed about last-minute changes and manage additional meetings wherever you are.
In cooperation with NCP „Climate, Energy and Mobility“ we invite participants of WindEnergyMatch to learn more about European funding opportunities for clima, energy and mobility (cluster 5 in Horizon Europe), development and innovation projects and to discuss their project ideas with an expert from the German NCP and funding advisors from the Enterprise Europe Network. On Thursday, 29th in the matchmaking area a separate desk will be reserved for EU-funding advice.